|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Lead Architect, Software
Location: Seattle, United States
Software Solutions Development & Delivery
Research, Development & Training
- Bachelor's degree from top-ranked universities or colleges in Computer Science, Technology and any other related field or an equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years hands-on experience in the web application domain, to include a minimum of 4 years in a lead role
- Knowledge in XML related technology: XSD, XSLT, XPath, REST and WSDL
- Familiar with best practices for cross-browser, cross-platform solutions
- Familiar with best practices for search engine optimization
- Familiar with emerging web technologies such as Grails, HTML5, CSS3
- Strong knowledge in web content management systems. Experience in SDL Tridion is a plus
- Strong server-side experience with at least one back-end portal technology, such as PHP, Java, C# or Ruby
- Strong knowledge in developing applications using one or more following database systems: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Technical project management over enterprise solutions
- Good understanding of iterative, agile development methods such as Scrum and associated tools
- Understand and able to articulate good architectural design and principles
- Experience in leading a team of 5-8 software engineers in design and implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of initiative and strong capability of multitasking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: