|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Engineer, Testing
Location: United Kingdom
The person will ensure suitability, reliability, quality and fitness for purpose of all software released for MIDAS and KLARK TEKNIK products.
- Undertake testing of all software in conjunction with service and software departments while able to manage and track all reported software issues
- Ability to write appropriate test scripts and procedures in order to perform software testing
- Analyze testing requirements for all new software products and produce suitable software test
- Ability to make plans, scripts and applications for such software
- Liaise with the software development team and customers to record and inform interested parties of problems and issues found in software and beta software products during tests procedure
- Liaise with the software development team and customers to record, verify and inform interested parties of problems and issues found in software and beta software products outside of tests performed directly by software test department
- Assess fitness of purpose, suitability and quality of software
- Act as deputy for certain tasks which may be assigned as required in the absence of immediate head
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any computing-related discipline
- At least 5 years working experience in a software testing and validation role
- Knowledge of the Requirements Process and Use Case scenarios
- Familiarity with Linux or Unix, Windows and OSX environments and with system tools such as JIRA, Bamboo or similar
- Ability to clearly communicate with different levels of the organization including external customers
- Possess ISEB/ISTQB Software Testing Foundation Certificate or equivalent or any higher software testing qualification is highly preferred
- Knowledge of audio in large-scale live concert environment is highly desirablewhether gained professionally or as a personal interest
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: