|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Engineer, Solutions Management Enterprise Systems
Software Solutions Development & Delivery
- Close collaboration with Reporting and Web teams in driving the enterprise projects
- Liaise and support Business Analyst team in requirements feasibility studies and discussions
- Design and implement feature enhancements supporting the business processes for the core enterprise systems: SAP, Oracle Agile PLM, Oracle BPM/ECM, Salesforce.com, Confluence, Jira
- Re-prioritize designs and/or dependencies to respond to new or emerging competitive threats in the market
- Account for the performance, operation, and serviceability of the system
- Proactively identify and implement code enhancements or optimizations for a system that enables improvements in performance, scalability, security, and/or reliability
- Debug a system problem (e.g. asynchronous networking or database deadlock) and resolve difficult debugging issues across a system
- Ensure serviceability and backwards compatibility of fixes across multiple releases by designing helpful methods, tools, and/or processes
- Develop or improve the engineering system to enable higher-quality tools and products to be developed and delivered; identifies risks, costs, and opportunities for improvement
- Successfully lead and integrate a feature/function through system life cycle (e.g. integration, customer feedback, release, and engineering phases)
Research, Development & Training
- Evaluate new technologies that have direct impact to business applications; Stay up to date on competing and complementary technologies
- Characterize and document the system behavior of software
- Under the direction of Technical Manager and/or Team Lead, provide leadership, coaching and development to team as opportunities arise
- Proactively mentor junior and mid-level engineers resulting in improved designs, coding, and overall performance
- Effectively articulate the vision and strategy of the system during reviews and/or team meetings
- Advocate for customer; uses customer feedback from multiple sources and user experience data to inform priorities for systems
- Bachelor's Degree from top-ranked universities or colleges in Computer Science, Technology and any other related field or an equivalent work experience
- At least 8 years hands-on experience in enterprise systems implementation
- Familiar with domain specific business practices, especially in BPM/PLM
- Strong knowledge in SOA, BPM, BPEL, Java, J2EE, Web Services
- Strong knowledge in XML related technology: XSD, XSLT, XPath, and WSDL
- Knowledge in one of these development areas: Linux/Windows desktop application, client-server application, client/web plug-in
- Experience in system implementation of one of these technologies is required: Oracle BPM/ECM, Oracle ADF, Oracle Webcenter, Oracle Agile PLM, SalesForce.com, Confluence, Jira
- Strong knowledge in developing applications using one or more following database systems: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Ability to clearly communicate architectural design and principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of initiative and strong capability of multitasking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience and understanding in iterative/agile delivery methodology
- Experience in leading junior software engineers in design standards and principles
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is highly preferred.
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: