|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Engineer, Solutions Management (Business Reporting)
Software Solutions Development & Delivery
- Close collaboration with QA and Enterprise System teams in driving the business reporting projects in the organization
- Design and implement business and dashboards reports for the core enterprise systems: Oracle BPM, Oracle ECM, Oracle Agile PLM, SAP, Salesforce.com, Confluence, Jira
- Re-prioritize designs and/or dependencies to respond to new or emerging competitive threats in the market
- Account for the performance, operation, and serviceability of the system
- Proactively identify and implement code enhancements or optimizations for a system that enables improvements in performance, scalability, security, and reliability
- Debug a system problem (e.g. asynchronous networking or database deadlock) and resolve difficult debugging issues across a system
- Ensure serviceability and backwards compatibility of fixes across multiple releases by designing helpful methods, tools, and processes
- Ensure that best practices for architecture, design, and development are in place for the system before coding starts
- Develop or improve the engineering system to enable higher quality tools and products to be developed and delivered; identify risks, costs, and opportunities for improvement
- Successfully lead and integrate a feature or function through system life cycle (e.g. integration, customer feedback, release, and engineering phases)
Research, Development & Training
- Evaluate new technologies that have direct impact to business applications; stay up-to-date on competing and complementary technologies
- Characterize and document the system behavior of software
- Under the direction of Technical Manager or Team Lead, provide leadership, coaching and development to team as opportunities arise
- Proactively mentor junior and mid-level engineers resulting in improved designs, coding, and overall
- Effectively articulate the vision and strategy of the system during reviews and team meetings
- Advocate for customer; use customer feedback from multiple sources and user experience data to inform priorities for systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- At least 8 years experience with Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions
- At least 5 years experience in performing business analysis, data analysis and report /KPI development
- Strong knowledge in MS SQL SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Extensive hands-on experience with data warehouse and BI tools in an enterprise environment
- Experience in designing and building OLAP cubes and frameworks
- Skilled at Dimensional Data Modeling and Data Profiling in an enterprise data warehouse environment
- Fluent in relational databases such as SQL Server and Oracle in an enterprise environment
- Able to contribute to discussion related to Master Data Management, Meta Data Management, Systems Integration, and technology selection
- Experience and understanding in iterative or agile delivery methodology
- Familiarity with ERP / CRM systems, preferably SAP, and Web 2.0 technology
- Ability to present to large technical and business audiences at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Ability to identify and articulate problem statements and turn analytical results into business recommendations
- High levels of initiative and strong capability of multitasking
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Possess bilingual skills in English and Mandarin language highly preferred
- Project management skills to manage initiatives to a successful conclusion and ability to prioritize competing requests is a plus
- Prior experience working with a global team, and able to collaborate effectively in a multicultural environment is an added advantage
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: