|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Engineer, Software
Location: Willich, Germany
- Manage and own all software aspects of the design, development, and continuous improvement of state-of-the-art digital audio systems
- Liaise with customers as well as sales and marketing people to understand market requirements
- Produce mock-up designs to meet specified requirements
- Develop test environments to confirm design viability
- Implement and integrate designs within the system
- Approve and document final tests
- Educated to at least a degree level in software, electronics or a relevant engineering discipline
- Candidates must have at least three years experience of the following disciplines: C++; Embedded systems development; Real-Time software development; Object-Oriented design; Low-level hardware programming such as control and interface to FPGAs, CPLDs, etc.; Low-level Ethernet programming such as TCP/IP, UDP, Multicast; PCM digital audio using Sharc-based DSP; GUI and graphical design; USB or graphics drivers; Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of professional Audio Software/Hardware
- Capable of working independently and responsibly
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: