|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Engineer, Software
- Handle all software aspects of the design, development, and continuous improvement of state of the art professional digital audio systems for the live performance arena
- Liaise with customers, distributors (internal and external) and sales and marketing personnel to understand requirements
- Produce mock-up designs to meet those requirements
- Write specifications for approval
- Develop test harnesses to prove designs
- Implement the designs and integrate with the rest of the system
- Carry out final tests and document accordingly
- Communicate effectively at all times with other specialist team members
- Educated to at least a degree level in software, electronics or a relevant engineering discipline or with significant experience in cross-platform PC/Mac/Linux GUI application development
- With relevant experience in embedded GUI Development
- Good understanding of software products life cycle
- Knowledge of professional audio software or hardware
- Capable of working independently
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: