|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Engineer, Network
Location: Seattle, United States
The Senior Engineer, Network is tasked to manage, engineer and implement a global server infrastructure required to support MUSIC Group's projects and initiatives as well as provide technical leadership for daily operational functions.
- Responsible for ensuring that MUSIC Group operates with a fault-tolerant, scalable, reliable, efficient and responsive WAN/LAN infrastructure
- Administrate, monitor and maintain all primary network equipment (firewall, routers, switches, VoIP infrastructure)
- Support network infrastructure at all MUSIC Group locations globally
- Data center network infrastructure maintenance
- Proactive monitoring of data/voice/IP phone networks (MPLS, IPSec, ISDN, ADSL, Analogue/Digital phone and PBX)
- Guide team members in providing design solutions
- Manage Firewall, SSL VPN, proxy and DNS
- Plan, implement and test Disaster Recovery Procedure
- Manage overall Network security, intrusion detection, anti-virus, anti-spam
- Plan, implement and monitor wireless network
- Use SW tools to perform proactive network management
- Support overseas locations network infrastructure
- Part of Tier 2 on-call rotation
- Minimum Diploma in either IT, Communication, or Computer Science study
- Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Cisco Routing and Switching products
- Experience desiging wide area networks and datacenter installations utilizing L2 and L3 protocols
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing an enterprise network infrastructure
- Prior experience of rolling out end-to-end Quality of Service (QoS) in an Enterprise network environment
- Experience with SSL VPN strongly desired
- Experience with firewall maangement and implementation strongly desired
- Experience with SIMS, IDS and Malware protection appliances/software desired
- Expeience knowledge in IGP and EGP protocols
- Significant past experience with and expertise in many of the following protocols and technologies: 802.2/3, 8012.1d VLANs/STP, IPv4, TCP (internals & flow control), HSRP/GLBP, LDP, TACACS, IPSEC & VPNs, Netflow, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, Multicast
- Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills
- Experience in VoIP troubleshooting, implementation and analysis desired
- CCNP or higher certification is highly desirable
- Hands-on skills in network infrastructure using Cisco routers and switches
- Fast thinker; can provide solutions in short time
- Team worker equipped with analytical mind, good trouble shooting skills and be able to generate innovative ideas
- Communicate well with IT and end user
- Positive work attitude and can work under stress
- Occasional travel (10%)
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: