|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Engineer, Acoustics
- Manage the development and analysis of the acoustic systems and transducers
- Supervise the assembly and set-up of prototypes
- Supervise the testing and approval of required components and materials
- Supervise the acoustical and electrical measurement of transducers and systems
- Research, review and recommend solutions for patents
- Approve drawing and specification for parts
- Evaluate BOM cost and design-to-cost for efficiency
- Experience in networking with research institutes and vendors
- Coordinate production support activities such as production surveillance and project management
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering or Physics or any related course
- At least 5 years experience handling acoustic transducer and speaker system designs
- At least 5 years managerial experience in dealing with small to medium-size teams
- Knowledge of physics, acoustics, mechanics, transducer materials and vendors
- Knowledge in acoustic measurement and related systems such as CLIO, MLSSA, among others
- Experience in simulation of power magnetic and motor systems
- Proficient communication skills both oral and written
- Strong negotiating skills
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: