|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Analyst, Systems
Location: Seattle, United States
- Conduct or participate in the development of systems software, software applications and/or tools for new programs and subprograms as well as enhancement, modification and correction to features relating to production systems across diverse platforms
- Analyze nature of problem and determine severity of incident, raise incident reports and track through to resolution and ensuring root cause is understood and follow-up actions completed to reduce repeat occurrences and improve system stability
- Create and maintain project documentation and artifacts in areas relating to Application Support to facilitate effective communication flow on code architecture, design methodologies and principles that will encourage input, understanding and easy maintenance on the code base and application support strategies. To document and maintain Support Knowledge database for all problem/resolution steps on regular basis.
- Evaluate and contribute estimates needed to develop various components of the solution to ensure timeliness and alignment on the overall goals and targets
- Manage and communicate effectively with different stakeholders. Escalate and/or coordinate within the technology team and/or other relevant teams including 3rd party vendors to find workaround toward resolutions whenever necessary.
- Maintain high degree of customer service in adherence to Service Level Agreement, working with, and extending established policies and procedures. Participate in service, process improvement and development projects as part of Business As Usual activities.
- Provides application support monitoring of process and data flow to ensure smooth operations of global and regional applications
- Conduct functional, user interface, regression, performance and stability testing to contribute towards high quality releases
- Define and design test strategies, identify and resolve defects and synchronize on software release targets and updates
- To provide support coverage in case of urgent production issues
- Bachelor's degree from top-ranked universities or colleges in Computer Science, Technology and any other related field or an equivalent work experience
- 5- 8 years of programming and development experience
- Strong knowledge in Java related technology is required: J2EE, ESB, Java
- Strong knowledge in developing applications using one or more following database systems is required: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Vast technical experiences in one or more of the following enterprise systems: Oracle BPM, Oracle ECM, Oracle ADF, SAP PI, SAP Workflow
- With vast system integration experiences between ERP(preferably SAP) and other enterprise systems
- Hands-on experiences in XML related technology is a major plus:XSD, XSLT, XPath, REST and WSDL
- Ability to clearly communicate architectural design and principles
- High levels of initiative and strong capability of multitasking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: