|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Analyst, Financial Planning
- General Responsibility
- Produce regular and Ad-hoc Management Reports, and assist Manager in identifying potential risks and reportable conditions
- Ensure the achievement of team designated KPI’s
- Participate in solving Finance process, operations, and/ or transactional Problems within the core team
- Business Analysis
- Identify and resolve financial transaction with non-compliance to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (International Accounting Standards)
- Analyze budget variances, trend difference, and at the same time exploring potential solutions with line managers
- Investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences
- Management Reporting
- Produce timely and reliable Non-Statutory Management Report showing financial performance of the company and/or its entity
- Set up and maintain Cost Center reporting systems for each Responsibility Centers
- Perform management reports, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting, project/investment appraisals, M&A due diligence, and benchmarking
- Corporate Budgeting
- Develop and communicate corporate templates for budgeting purposes
- Consolidate and analyze Revenue targets, Standard Production Cost, and Cost Center Expenses Corporate budget
- Analyze monthly financial reports with regards to performance of group companies and benchmark against budget or forecast
- Business Development and Improvement
- Help develop and control a centralized accounting system to ensure effective and efficient accounts management
- Provide support and coordination with intercompany counterparts
- Assist in developing Financial Model to affiliates
- Risk and Insurance Management
- Ensure that all insurable assets of the company are adequately protected from any financial or physical risks
- Implement an overall risk management process for the organization
- Assist in M&A projects and/or restructuring activities for the Group
- Review and analyze projects feasibility for the Group's investment projects; this would include ROI, IRR analysis as well as operational / business considerations in assessing project viability
- Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance, CPA preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in accounting and finance, with two years experience in financial planning and budgeting
- With a good understanding of business management and business cycles, costing and marketing practices, and the identification and monitoring of KPI's
- Has hands-on experience in financial modeling and analysis
- With advanced knowledge in Office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Has hands-on experience in business and operation management
- Background in financial planning and cost analysis for manufacturing is a plus
- Solid experience in the preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and monitoring revenues and costs
- Experience of Axapta (Navision) and/or SAP
- With strong academic background
- With excellent analytical skills and with a keen sense of internal control in accounting and general operations
- Strong command of the English language both oral and written
- Business partner mentality with strong service mindset and keenness to work closely with the operations team
- Comfortable in carrying out a role that has structured and unstructured elements
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: