|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Analyst, Business
The Senior Analyst, Business will work closely with the various business functional departments to deliver new process and system improvements to drive the ongoing evolution of company-wide processes towards helping business to achieve their strategic and operational goals. This role will implement processes and technology changes across the global organization.
- Work closely with members of Information Services to evaluate and implement technology solutions, support, and process training
- Work with various functional departments to understand business objectives and needs and formulate business cases and plans to improve and consolidate processes to meet them
- Provide suggestions and implement best practices for process documentation and process design
- Implement and oversee new business process improvement initiatives
- Direct projects and be responsible for the overall implementation and execution of projects and performance criteria
- Research and identify enabling technologies based on stakeholder requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or any related field
- More than 7 years experience in business process improvement and solution implementation initiatives in Product Development, New Product Development, and Product Lifecycle Management functions
- At least 2 years working experience handling project management in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment
- Implementation experience with either of the following business systems such as Oracle Agile, PTC Windchill or any other Product Lifecycle Management application is expected
- Knowledge and experience with either of the following business systems such as SAP ERP, SAP C4C, SAP Ariba, SAP BPM, SAP BI, SAP SuccessFactor or SAP Extended ECM is desired
- Proven business professional with excellent analytical aptitude and able to market ideas and solutions to business stakeholder
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills
- Committed to proactive continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Experience with ISO, TQM, Six Sigma, or other business process improvement methods experience
- Experience in the electronic manufacturing and sales distribution industries
- Experience working with any Gartner Quadrant BPM tool
- Experience with business intelligence and data warehousing is a plus
- To liaise with stakeholders in China, ability to communicate in Mandarin is a must
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: