|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Analyst, Business
The Senior Analyst, Business will work closely with business functional leaders in planning, managing, and delivering process optimization for Finance functions to improve strategic and operational goals. This role will drive processes and technology changes across the global organization. Successful candidate must drive rapid adoption of new changes which will result in optimized business process, improved systems utilization, higher proficiency on systems impacting productivity and performance in the organization, and overall business value.
- Serve as primary consultant to the business in formulating business and process improvement strategies and understanding how to leverage people, process, and tools to create added value
- Act as a primary change leader driving the improvement and transformation initiatives, involving SAP roll-out, across the global Finance teams
- Identify capability gaps, such as uncovering areas where technology systems investments can be leveraged, to deliver recommendations to highly complex issues
- Develop set of actionable and targeted business improvement and transformation plans and business cases, including communication plans, sponsor roadmap, training plan and resistance management plan, and roll them out to customers across global locations
- Deep dive business process improvement, re-engineering, and optimization
- Establish operational metrics in collaboration with the functional leaders to measure critical success factors for solutions implementation
- At least 10 years related management consulting experience in transformation programs, value management, business and finance alignment projects and strategies
- Proven track record of implementing Business Improvement and Transformation program, Global Finance Shared Service (Group Financial Consolidation, Procure to Pay and Order to Cash Processes) and global SAP implementation and integration
- High level know-how of SAP solutions and its value creation for customers
- Expert in financial process analysis, planning, implementation and delivery of projects
- Experienced in translating business requirements into integrated (strategy/ process/ organization/ technology) solutions
- Successful management of high profile finance change initiatives across several geographies and cultures in the manufacturing or consumer electronics industries
- Capable of stepping into a fast paced and dynamic environment using their skill-set to impact on a continuously changing business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proactive team player and results-oriented
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin or Cantonese is an advantage
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: