|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Accountant, Tax
Location: Makati, Philippines
- potential tax risks
- Ensure the achievement of team designated KPI’s
- Participate in identifying and solving tax related issues in finance process, operations, and/ or transactional issues
- Assist in the tax planning initiatives of by providing financial analyses, tax research and monitoring of tax developments
- Provide support in the regular conduct of transfer pricing study, and relevant documentations thereof
- Identify and resolve tax treatment of certain financial transaction and recommend appropriate guidelines
- Ensure timely and accurate tax filings, tax payments, and preparation of statutory tax reports for entities;
- Responsible for proper coordination with other Finance team for the effective generation of financial data and information, and preparation of analyses relevant to the accurate preparation of tax computations
- Assist during the regular external audits to ensure effective tax compliance with statutory financial reporting requirements
- Provide support for handling of tax audits by providing analyses, schedules, and pertinent documents to support the company's position against any tax findings with proper documentations; Recommend corrective measures to avoid recurrence of any tax exposure that was highlighted in the tax audit
- Support and coordinate with intercompany counterparts on tax related matters
- Assist the manager in coordinating with tax authorities, external consultants and/or other business units
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent, CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, two (2) years minimum in tax
- With exposure to handling international tax requirements
- Knowledgeable of current and deferred tax computations
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in BPC, SAP or Axapta accounting system is an advantage
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: