|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Makati, Philippines
- Manage projects throughout the global enterprise, leaving project team members in the design, development, and delivery of technology and business solutions
- Consult with sponsors, resource managers, suppliers, end users, and senior management.
- Build schedules, establish communication plans, manage risks/issues, and measure/report project results
- Facilitate creative efforts to resolve issues and develop quality deliverables to achieve corporate objectives
- Partner with stakeholders and teams to prioritize project requirements and ensure successful delivery of project scope
- Lead project team members located in multiple countries
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a related discipline with project management focus
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or a closely related program is a plus
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years project management experience with understanding of business functional areas such as Manufacturing, Research/Development, Sales/Marketing, Service Support, Supply Chain, Finance, and Human Resources
- Project Management (PMP) or Six Sigma Certification preferred
- Skills in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting, and presenting to senior management
- Ability to develop and deliver projects using leading-edge technology (where appropriate)
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplined cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership and motivational skills to guide team in applying proficiencies to solve dynamic problems
- Advanced knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools
- Experience with requirements gathering, customer/stakeholder relationship management, issue/risk management, project/organizational change management, and IT vendor/partner management
- Experience working on global multi-cultural projects and successfully delivering projects in overseas locations
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and architectural technology concepts and components
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: