|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Principal Analyst, Systems (SAP- PP)
The Principal Systems Analyst, as a key member of the Information Support team focuses on delivering prompt and dependable services to our internal customers. This role supports the conception, design, development, and roll-out ERP application enhancements for assigned functional business customer, working as a liaison to ensure a timely and quality implementation. This role focus on the support and new project implementations of SAP PP modules including Material Planning, Capacity Planning, Quality Management, and integration to SD, MM, FI/CO modules and other enterprise systems.
- Responsible for ensuring the completeness and effectiveness of business requirements submitted by functional stakeholders on the SAP ERP application
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed business needs to process data and troubleshoot significant business and technical problems related to release readiness
- Prepare program specifications and flowcharts and develop process and design packages to support customer and business process needs
- Conduct technical analysis of existing platforms and processes; documenting key functional components and contributing to the overall systems architecture plan
- Design, build, and maintain test cases, test scripts, and other test documentation
- Facilitate discussions between development teams, data teams, test teams, infrastructure teams, and business stakeholders during the implementation of business requirements
- Train staff and users on systems and programs
- Serve as project leads for particular systems projects
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Provide Tier 2 support for ERP applications to global users
- Drive SAP standard oriented implementation to use standard functionality
- Reduce development works and minimize manual intervention through quality and reliable application enhancements
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years IT experience, understanding of BPM, CRM, PLM, and Web systems
- 7 years SAP functional PP modules implementation experience
- ABAP skills and experience highly preferred
- Broad understanding of SAP both from technical and functional perspective
- Ability to manage across global company teams to ensure collaboration in support of high quality solutions
- Ability to analyze business and system processes to support solution development
- Understanding and ability to manage through an enterprise wide project/solution impacts, issues, and risks
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and cutting edge development environment
- Ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems
- Previous technical support experience in supporting Enterprise level applications
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin a plus
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: