|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Principal Analyst, Systems (SAP-FI/CO)
The Principal Analyst, Systems, as a key member of the Information Support team will focus to deliver prompt and dependable services to internal customers. The role will support the conception, design, development and roll-out enterprise application enhancements for assigned functional business customer and work as a liaison to ensure a timely and quality implementation. The role will focus on the support and new project implementations of SAP finance modules including GL, AP, AR, FA, PA, CCA and integration to SD, MM, PP modules other enterprise systems.
- Ensure the completeness and effectiveness of business requirements submitted by functional stakeholders on the SAP enterprise applications
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed business needs to process data and troubleshoot significant business and technical problems related to release readiness
- Prepare program specifications and flowcharts and develop process and design packages to supportcustomer and business process needs
- Conduct technical analysis of existing platforms and processes; document key functional components and contribute to the overall systems architecture plan
- Design, build and maintain test cases, test scripts and other test documentation
- Facilitate discussions between development teams, data teams, test teams, infrastructure teams and business stakeholders during the implementation of business requirements
- Train staff and users on computer systems and programs
- Act as project leads for particular systems projects
- Prepare cost benefit and return on investment analysis to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Provide Tier 2 support for enterprise applications to global users
- Drive SAP standard oriented implementation to able to use its standard functionality
- Reduce development works and minimize manual intervention through quality and reliable application enhancements
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years IT experience, preferably in a manufacturing domain with understanding of BPM, CRM, ERP, PLM and web systems
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with SAP functional FI/CO modules implementation
- Previous technical support experience in supporting enterprise level applications
- Possess broad understanding of SAP in a technical and functional perspective
- Ability to understand and manage through an enterprise wide project or solution impacts, issues and risks
- Ability to analyze business and system processes to support solution development
- Ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to manage across global company teams to ensure collaboration in support of high quality solutions
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and cutting edge development environment
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin highly preferred
- ABAP skills and experience highly preferred
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: