|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Principal Analyst, Business
The Principal Analyst, Business will work closely with business functional leaders in planning, managing, and delivering a broad range of tasks in Business or IT Strategy and business project implementations to help customers achieve their strategic and operational goals. This role will drive processes and technology changes across the global organization. Furthermore, the person must drive rapid adoption of new changes which will result to improved systems utilization, higher proficiency on systems impacting productivity and performance in the organization and overall business value.
- Work closely with process owners and business and functional leaders to understand customers, business and IT challenges and create a unique value proposition to support our customers to overcome those challenges to achieve their goals
- Serve as primary consultant to the business in formulating business and process improvement strategies and understand how to leverage people, processes, and tools to create added value
- Identify capability gaps (uncovering areas where technology systems investments can be leveraged) and recommend solutions to highly complex issues that requires sophisticated tools, applications and project management
- Establish operational metrics in collaboration with the functional leaders to measure critical success factors for solutions implementation
- Develop business cases and business transformation plan and process roll out for customers across global locations
- Plan, manage, and deliver projects that align strategy, business processes, organization and technology to deliver and enable positive business impacts
- Develop set of actionable and targeted change management plans such as communication plans, sponsor roadmap, training plan and resistance management plan
- Analyze and develop business architecture, IT architecture and process architecture
- Deep dive business process improvement, re-engineering, and optimization
- Support business development and services sales to fit in customers’ needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or any related field
- More than 10 years related management consulting experience in transformation and value management programs in either Sales & Marketing, Service, Human Resource or Product Lifecycle Management functions
- Proven track record of implementing Business Improvement and Transformation programs
- High level know-how of Oracle Agile, SAP ERP, CRM, HCM or SRM solutions and its value creation for customers
- Expert in business process analysis, implementation and delivery of projects in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment
- Successful management of multi-projects across several geographies and cultures in the manufacturing or consumer electronics industries
- Experience in translating business requirements into integrated (strategy / process / organization / technology) solutions
- Capable of stepping into a fast paced and dynamic environment using their skill-set to impact on a continuously changing business
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and is a proactive team player who is highly results-oriented
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin or Cantonese is an advantage
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: