|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Kidderminster, United Kingdom
- Assemble and wire complex electro-mechanical products in the manufacturing environment ensuring quality work is completed in line with the required work schedule
- Follow written procedures or verbal instructions to assemble and test digital and analogue products to operator level
- Ensure soldering is done cleanly and accurately during the assembly of products
- Manage own activities in line with work schedules
- Monitor and manage own performance and quality against targets
- Take responsibility for own safety and welfare and to keep all work areas clean and tidy
- Maintain an accurate and clear completion of all relevant paperwork
- Work as part of a team to achieve departmental targets
- Possess any electronic or electrical qualification
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Possess an operator level in testing
- High level of digital and analogue product knowledge
- Knowledgeable in complex electronic assembly, soldering and electronic soldering rework
- Ability to understand strict procedures and apply them accurately
- Good written skills, keen attention to details and has the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Active interest in music and audio systems
- Provide support to handle New Product introduction in overseas as required
- Willingness to work on extended hours as required or in different areas of the business center
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: