|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Manager, Tax Global
- Leading a team of staff responsible for corporate tax management.
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of staff performance, in terms of meeting respective KPI’s.
- Assist management and finance team in solving tax related finance process, operations and/ or transactional tax issues.
- Review and manage global corporate tax structure.
- Support various business initiatives, plans, and programs with an effective tax review and analyses to identify and manage tax opportunities and tax risks, as well. This will include, but not limited to, the following.
- Develop and implement tax policies and guidelines to ensure effective and efficient tax management.
- Manage tax compliance by ensuring complete and accurate tax filings, tax payments, and tax reports are made within the time prescribed.
- Manage the Deferred Income Tax computations and set-up for financial reporting and GAAP compliance.
- Manage and coordinate regular external audits to ensure effective tax compliance with statutory financial reporting requirements.
- Handling of tax audits by establishing and defending the company’s position on tax issues raised by tax authorities that is supported with pertinent documentation. Ensure proper coordination with tax advisors and agents in the handling of tax audits, tax assessments by tax authorities.
- Provide tax advice and assistance to various organizational units for proper tax treatment of various business initiatives, plans, and programs.
- Liaising with relevant tax authorities, external consultants and/or other business units, when carrying out responsibilities.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent, CPA preferred
- At least ten (10) years of experience in tax management, minimum of five (5) years in managerial position
- Experience in preparation of current and deferred tax computation
- Experience in tax planning and transfer pricing arrangement
- With adequate background in international taxation
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Axapta and SAP ERP system is an advantage
- Ability to articulate complicate subject is a must
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: