|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
- Manage centralized team of recruiters providing end-to-end recruitment process and solution across key business locations in the EMEA, AMER and APAC region
- Lead the Global Recruitment Team to strategically meet Company's goals and objectives through cost efficient recruitment process, development and education of consistent staffing methodologies, and implementing recruiting best practices across the organization
- Act as a change agent by continuously improving existing procedures and recruitment strategies that are aligned with company’s directions
- Effectively communicate with hiring managers and partner with them to resolve challenges encountered throughout the search process
- Drive team's performance through coaching, mentoring, performance management, employee development and regular monitoring of KPI achievement and resource allocation
- Provide regular reports to senior management for key recruiting metrics
- Directly handle executive search and maintain talent pipeline for key positions
- Develop employer branding strategy and other global initiatives to attract and retain talents
- Manage recruitment budget, including annual forecast and monthly accrual and forecasting of recruitment expenses
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree preferably with Master's Degree
- Minimum of 8 years full cycle recruiting experience in a management capacity preferably with global recruiting background
- Proven experience developing out of the box strategy and sourcing techniques to fill difficult positions
- Experience in developing and implementing recruiting infrastructure, policies and procedures and managing global recruiting staff
- Advanced knowledge of recruiting best practices, recruiting systems, compliance and overall knowledge of HR disciplines
- Strong organizational skills and with high attention to details
- Above average English communication skills, both oral and written
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: