|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Manager, Master Data Management
- Responsible for the MUSIC Group MDM application architecture, configuration, and future software version planning, conforming to established MUSIC Group enterprise architecture standards and practices
- Serve as technical owner and expert of one or more master data domains (customer, supplier, product, or finance) and the integrity of the domain data and enterprise MDM data models
- Lead and manage technical, process specialists (both employees and external vendor resources)
- Lead in the definition of systems solutions to Master Data Management functional problems and Metadata standardization by providing technical expertise in data profiling, mapping, and analysis
- Responsible for leading technical architecture design, data modeling, physical design, technology strategy, managing contractors within budgets and will play a key role in engaging many parts of the information technology organization to ensure the integrity of MDM is maintained and roll-outs are successful
- Participate in business process evaluation / improvement activities, and provide expertise and active inputs in requirements gathering, design, development, test, and system implementation
- Produce documented application frameworks or architectures
- Provide input into the technology plan for the MDM implementation roadmap, and ensure that plans for their assigned applications integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure like Netweaver / Middleware and other source / target applications
- Advise management on application and supporting technology purchases and on future projects or environment upgrades / modifications
- Participate or lead in the analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of information technology solutions for business processes
- Work as a business partner with business users to evaluate / improve business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions
- Conform to MUSIC Group system architecture standards and practices and work with outsourced suppliers as required to keep up to date with enabling technologies
- Participate or lead in the evaluation/implementation of third party software solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering (or Diploma with at least 4 years of information systems design, implementation, or integration)
- At least 8 additional years of experience in technical roles on master data management implementations and/or data warehouse implementations with hands-on data profiling, mapping, transformation, and data quality analysis
- At least 4 years Master Data Management experience with either out-of-the-box software or home-grown solutions
- Working knowledge of the SAP ERP and MDM or data warehouse platform
- Knowledge of current information technologies with strong knowledge of end-to-end processes & infrastructure architecture
- Technical project management over enterprise solutions, preferably MDM solutions
- Knowledge of architecture and design patterns
- Working knowledge of databases, application servers, messaging, Service Oriented Architecture, SAP, J2EE and physical architectures
- Established project management abilities and proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin so as to liaise with our China counterparts
- Data modeling and Data quality analysis
- Strong business analysis and process mapping skills and excellent documentation skills
- Problem solving skills to address root causes - 6 Sigma preferred
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: