|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Manager, Marketing Multimedia
The Manager, Marketing Multimedia will lead a team of multimedia designers to develop and produce web graphics, interactive animations, presentations and videos for MUSIC Group websites and customer facing platforms to promote and advertise various MUSIC Group brands and products while maintaining quality and consistency in all aspects of produced materials. Further, this position will work closely with marketing design leaders.
- Manage the marketing multimedia team in providing the overall company needs through production of web graphics, animations, interactive tools, presentations of audio and video files
- Ensure delivery of work output based on standards on a timely manner
- Work with Creative Director to gain a full understanding of project creative requirements and transmit these requirements and concepts to the team
- Prepare and present strategic media concept recommendations to Management
- Plan and coordinate projects with the Marketing Creation within the team’s scope of collaboration
- Coordinate with Assistant Manager on tasks of individual Graphic Designers
- Liaise with subcontractors to obtain quotes and timescales and be able to prepare documentation and work progress
- Ensure all assets received from internal and external sources meets the high standards of MUSIC Group in terms of quality
- Prepare reports as required by the Management
- Review existing workflows, recommend and implement new workflows if and when needed while ensure to update department’s handbook on a regular basis
- Research and recommend updates on software and hardware resources of the team
- Perform administrative functions required of a Manager such as enforce company policies, monitor team attendance, budget, among others
- Handle other non-graphical projects and special projects as may be assigned by management from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia Arts or any equivalent field of study
- At least 5 years working experience in managing a team or project management in a graphics-related environment
- Extensive knowledge of various software used in a graphic design context
- Adept in Mac and PC platforms, Final Cut Pro and various software related to creation of audio and video productions
- Excellent skills in layout and multimedia software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with focus on production output
- Ability to conceptualize and create storyboards
- Knowledge of professional audio or music industry preferred
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: