|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Seattle, United States
- Controllership role for AMER region - focal point for Financial Control, Planning and Reporting
- In cooperation with the Finance Shared Services Center in the Philippines, ensure that financial statements are prepared in an accurate and timely manner for consolidated, local and subsidiary accounts and preparing management reports
- In cooperation with the Finance Shared Service Center in the Philippines, prepare AMER accounts for purpose of MUSIC Group consolidation
- Liaise and structure processes with Financial Shared Service center in the Philippines
- Administration and coordination of customer/distributor payment programs
- Assist in MUSIC Group's annual budgeting process
- Review & monitor Accounts Receivables & Credit and Collections and Accounts Payables
- Ad hoc projects and tasks which may be assigned from time to time
- Manage Finance team members in Seattle, WA and Las Vegas, NV
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting (Qualified accountant preferred)
- At least 5 years in accounting practice
- At least 3 years in a Finance management role, which role includes credit and collections
- Experience to work with a Finance Shared Service Center
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power-point
- Knowledge of SAP and BPC system is an added advantage
- Willing to travel occassionally
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: