|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Manager, Customer Support Professional Division
Location: Las Vegas, United States
The Professional Division encompasses MUSIC Group products, which are branded MIDAS, KLARK TEKNIK and TURBOSOUND, designed primarily for prestigious installations, major touring artists, theatres and concert venues, including many high profile international events where compromise is not an option. The Manager, Customer Support Professional Division will be in charge of taking the MUSIC Group's ground-breaking line of live sound and professional products to market dominance by developing comprehensive understanding of each account’s needs, buying factors, marketing support and future opportunities.
- Establish & maintain dealer relations and effectively communicate with various channel partners for market requirements and product mix
- Act as the key MUSIC Group contact for assigned accounts
- Maintain and report detailed intelligence on market share and sell-through of key competitors' and MUSIC Group brands
- Develop and present marketing plans aimed at the specific needs and opportunities of assigned accounts
- Monitor and report on customer service levels to improve customer experience
- Plan and deploy resources for product training to stimulate brand awareness
- Coordinate demand planning activities as needed between assigned accounts, customers and supply chain
- Ensure total customer satisfaction by tracking and managing resource allocation from customer and internal resources
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- At least 7 years business development and sales experience in pro-audio industry, professional loudspeakers systems, live audio mixing consoles or related products in a managerial capacity
- Extensive experience in Product Management processes and understanding of the specific product development, practices, and procedures
- Proven experience in project management with excellent analytical skills and tactical problemsolving abilities
- Ability to interact within multi-cultural environment and understanding of global business cultures
- Strong organizational and time management skills with keen analytical abilities
- Creative, enthusiastic and self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced global environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present/interact with C-level management
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: