|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Manager, Customer Management Installed Sound
Location: Seattle, United States
- Oversee global distribution network and work with local customer support personnel to maximize return by region
- Interface with consultants and establish fulfillment partners for installed sound products in the global market
- Establish and maintain dealer relations, effectively communicate with the various partners to coordinate the market requirements and propose product mix
- Monitor and report customer's service levels to improve customer experience
- Plan and deploy product specialist resources for product training to stimulate brand awareness
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Marketing and Product Development to define and prioritize solutions that will address those needs
- Coordinate demand planning activities as needed between assigned accounts, customers and supply chain
- Ensure total customer satisfaction by tracking and managing resource allocation
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related discipline
- At least 7 years experience in customer relationship management in a consumer electronics or pro audio company
- Ability to lead, influence and motivate people towards achievement of company’s objectives and delivery of clear client value
- Exceptional team management skills, technical skills and customer-facing skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: