|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Manager, Compensation Benefits
- Conduct job evaluation and job matching activities on an annual basis or as needed
- Accountable in maintaining up-to-date career progression ladder and job level hierarchy for MUSIC Group
- Participate in third party compensation surveys to keep abreast of market trends such as economic indicators, salaries and benefits, expatriates taxation and mobility practices, current tax implications in relation to benefits and pay, and others
- Conduct target market benchmarking and analysis on total remuneration package and pay structure per employee category to ensure competitiveness
- Design and recommend appropriate and intuitive variable pay schemes as required such as short and long term incentive, commission-based scheme and company-wide bonus scheme
- Manage end-to-end global annual salary review process: start with salary and budget planning and recommendation; communicate employee salary increase recommendations in coordination with heads of department, division heads and local HR; obtain final sign off of all salary increases ensuring salary letters are issued to employees, among others
- In coordination with local HR, conduct regular review of global employee benefits and recommend improvements and enhancements in existing benefits program, such as flexible benefits, as and when needed Work with HR partners and provide guidance and coaching to less experienced HR staff in reward management programs and processes
- In coordination with Human Resources Operations Global, formulate, review and update compensation and benefits policies
- Lead a team of professionals working on employee benefits, rewards and recognitions, and HR analytics
- Perform ad hoc tasks as maybe assigned from time to time
- University degree in Behavioral Sciences, Human Resources Management, or other related courses
- Minimum 7 years of solid experience in Compensation and Benefits with regional or global role exposure
- With at least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Highly commercial and able to align reward policies to business objectives
- High degree of analytical and decision-making skills needed to generate solid facts and data analysis and be able to put forward firm recommendations
- Expert user of the MS Office software suites especially Excel
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: