|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Manager, Channel Marketing Professional Division
Location: Las Vegas, United States
The Manager, Channel Marketing Professional Division will be responsible for driving marketing initiatives for MUSIC Group brands, MIDAS, KLARK TEKNIK and TURBOSOUND directly to the sales channels to maximize penetration of the products in the global market. In close collaboration with Product Managers, Sales, Customer Support and other Marketing teams, the Manager, Channel Marketing Professional Division will define, develop and implement go to market strategies and sales channels support.
- Design and deploy collaterals and training materials for all Professional Division products for consistent product rollout globally
- Provide concept, storyboard & scripts for instructional and promotional product video, approve and push product videos to designated host sites and maintain product-related video library
- Manage the creation and maintenance of the Store Guidelines document and policy, POS and POP materials and Collateral Catalogue for MIDAS, KLARK TEKNIK and TURBOSOUND
- Oversee and drive product knowledge and education direct to the channel partners through product demonstrations, training and branding initiatives
- Promote Professional Division products to end users including private product demonstrations, shoot-outs, trade shows, and exhibitions worldwide
- Deploy Channel Marketing Specialists, manage their activities, and conduct regular meetings to review all upcoming plans, information on new products and product knowledge transfer
- Serve as a go-to-person for technical questions related to Professional Division’s products and escalate issues to appropriate departments as needed
- Provide market intelligence report and other special reports to help the management respond immediately to market conditions
- Gather and consolidate customer feedback and work closely with RnD for prioritization of products and feature development projects
- Measure effectiveness of sales and marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of marketing experience in Pro Audio products
- Strong customer focus and drive to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Ability to develop systems to track and manage various data requirements and prepare prescribed reports with complete/detailed analysis
- Adaptable and flexible - ability to change course/tasks based on the changing needs of the business
- Strong product literacy, target market knowledge and understanding of what motivates buying decision
- Detail-oriented, thorough, strong follow through, sense of urgency
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with various departments throughout the company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: