|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Kidderminster, United Kingdom
The Manager, Customer Support Center or Care will manage the Call Center including the creation, implementation and on-going management of work flows, policies and procedures to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Hire, train and manage employees of the (Care) call center
- Resolve escalated customer complaints and other issues
- Manage key relationships with MUSIC Group Partners
- Coordinate with managers in other departments to ensure outstanding customer issues are addressed accurately and in a timely manner
- Update policies and procedures to maintain the high level of support that is the MUSIC Group standard
- Measure the results of employee KPIs and improve future deliverables
- Develop strategic plan for future trends to impact the Company’s customer service policies
- This list is not exhaustive, and from time to time the person may be asked to carry out other tasks so the overall operation functions efficiently; Such a request will be reasonable and will be within this role's normal scope of authority
- Have at least 5 years experience managing a customer service/call center team
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- A post graduate qualification in Business/ Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with organized, proactive approach to managing team
- Ability to manage team performance as well as instill sense of urgency and accountability
- Multilingual skills - Fluency in a second or third European Language
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is an advantage
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: