|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Manager, Business Development Professional Division
- Identify business needs of key clients and provide the feedback to sales executives to develop solutions
- Address client concerns, follow-through and ensure resolution of issues in a timely manner
- Ensure that distribution partners are handling client needs in a satisfactory level
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements to gain new client
- Regularly conduct client reviews with all assigned customers on service needs and usage trends; determine types of services or products and prices or fees satisfying the clients’ needs and organization’s objectives
- Educate distributor’s sales force to prospect and establish key sales opportunities in the region
- Work closely with the Regional Channel Marketing Manager to ensure channel structure is meeting key client’s needs
- Communicate company policies and procedures to team members, vendors and clients
- Ensure clients are aware of current and future product releases and plans
- Participate in regional and local trade shows
- Provide product development insights and monitor industry and competitive market trends
- Prepare typewritten correspondence, documents, special reports, presentation materials and other documents in appropriate formats using word processing, spreadsheets, and/or PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 9 years industry experience specifically in professional audio sales, including 4 years of managerial experience
- Passionate about selling and driven to win business opportunities
- Strong knowledge of the professional A/V consulting and system integration industry
- Has a solid understanding of EMEA pro-audio industry trends
- Prior understanding of pro-audio system design and bid process
- Solid knowledge about professional mixing console, power amplification, DSP, and loudspeaker technologies
- Understand and can present AutoCAD, EASE, and EASE Focus simulations
- Possess strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong presentation skills in small and large group settings
- Ability to make decisions within designated areas of responsibility
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting specific deadlines
- Enjoys working in a team
- Must be detail-oriented
- Creative, motivated and quick learner
- Multiple language skills a plus
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: