|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Lead Engineer, Software
Location: Seattle, United States
- Close collaboration with QA and Enterprise System teams in driving the integration projects on the SOA platform
- Design and implement integration points between the core enterprise systems: Oracle IDM, Oracle SOA, Oracle BPM, Oracle ECM, Oracle Agile PLM, SAP, Salesforce.com, Confluence, Jira
- Account for the performance, operation, and serviceability of the system interfaces
- Proactively identify and implement code enhancements or optimizations for the system integration points that enables improvements in performance, scalability, security, and/or reliability
- Debug a system problem (e.g. asynchronous networking or database deadlock) and resolves difficult debugging issues across a system
- Ensure serviceability and backwards compatibility of fixes across multiple releases by designing helpful methods, tools, and/or processes
- Make sure that best practices for architecture, design, and development were in-place for the system before coding starts
- Successfully lead and integrate a feature/function through system life cycle (e.g. integration, customer feedback, release, and engineering phases)
- Characterize and document the system behavior of software
- Research and recommend technology and tools in the system integration space
- Stay up to date on competing and complementary technologies
- Under the direction of Technical Manager and/or Team Lead, provide leadership, coaching and development to team as opportunities arise
- Proactively mentor junior and mid-level engineers resulting in improved designs, coding, and overall performance
- Effectively articulate the vision and strategy of the system during reviews and/or team meetings
- Advocate for customer; uses customer feedback from multiple sources and user experience data to inform priorities for systems
- Bachelor's Degree from top-ranked universities or colleges in Computer Science, Technology and any other related field or an equivalent work experience
- At least 8 years of programming and development experience
- Experience in system integration design related to SOA, BPM, BPEL and Web Services
- Experience in one of the SOA interfaces such as SOAP, REST, JSON
- Strong knowledge in XML related technology: XSD, XSLT, XPath, and WSDL
- Strong knowledge in Java, J2EE, Web Services
- Familiar with industry standards and best practices (e.g. SOA principles, W3C, Rosettanet, EDI, etc.)
- Experience in system integration of one of these technologies is required: Oracle IDM, Oracle SOA, Oracle BPM, Oracle ECM, Oracle Agile PLM, SAP, SalesForce.com, Confluence, Jira
- Strong knowledge in developing applications using one or more following database systems: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Ability to clearly communicate architectural design and principles
- Experience in leading junior software engineers in design and implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of initiative and strong capability of multitasking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience and understanding in iterative/agile delivery methodology
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: