|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Junior Administrator, Warehouse
Location: Kidderminster, United Kingdom
The Junior Administrator, Warehouse will process operational requirements in line with business demands. The person will organize and control customer products for inbound and outbound and business inventories to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Undertake a range of varied operational tasks covering inbound, storage and outbound processes and activities
- Contribute to the achievement of departmental and company objectives and to the continuous improvement of operations within the facility and the business as a whole
- Ensure all customer products and parts are stored safely within the defined storage areas, with the correct labeling identification in accordance with the defined process
- Ship the correct customer product to the correct customer delivery address ensuring the items are transported on the correct transport vehicle
- Ensure country specific legal and customs requirements are adhered to and followed for importation and exportation
- Schedule own workloads to accommodate priorities from multiple departments including service, logistics and operations and can be flexible to accommodate business priorities
- Monitor and advise on issues that will adversely affect customer expectations
- Update business systems with the required information and ensure inter-department functions are up-to-date on the availability, tracking and quality of customer products
- Store all products safely and efficiently while ensuring product quality is maintained
- Ensure defined warehouse areas are secure and follow ISO9002 standards for warehousing
- Ensure receipts, storage and recording of all materials and goods entering the facility warehouses are inline with ISO9002 procedures and all documentation are appropriately filed and stored
- Process paperwork and business transactions in a timely manner
- Maintain effective communication within the facility to enable efficient working practices
- Assist Line Management with other ad hoc projects as necessary
- Meet agreed SLA’s (Service Level Agreements)
- Possess a valid fork lift truck license
- Experience in inbound and outbound processes and business systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Proactive, resourceful and shows initiative
- NVQ2 in Warehousing and Storage Qualification is an advantage
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: