|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Junior Administrator, Office Administration
Location: Las Vegas, United States
- Perform complex and confidential administrative functions, including assisting reconciliation of senior management expense reimbursement requests
- Prepare eTRs and travel arrangements, including international travel and logistics, for US office personnel and visitors as needed
- Maintain office equipment and related contracts/lease agreements
- Support processing and facilitating lease agreements and contracts for various vendors and utilities
- Prepare ePRs and process invoices for all office related billings
- Inventory and order office supplies and maintain upkeep of office
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail shipments and track important package deliverables
- Plan employee events and meetings and coordinate logistics in conjunction HR
- Provide liaison with HR management and building maintenance
- Greet visitors, employees and vendors professionally
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preffered
- Minimum 3 years experience in administrative role
- Knowledge of Pro Audio or Music Industry a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of employees
- Results oriented with can-do attitude and ability to interface in a global environment
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: