|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Junior Administrator, Care Prosumer Division (Technical)
Location: Las Vegas, United States
The Junior Administrator, Care Prosumer Division will deal with a customer-facing position responsible to enhance brand reputation, provide a guaranteed customer satisfaction, reduce unnecessary warranty claims and ensure the market acceptance of BEHRINGER products through pre and post sales consultations and product support.
- Provide advance technical and applications product support to customers and handle escalated issues
- Develop and publish supplemental training and use materials for products
- Conduct product training for internal and external staff and distributors
- Maintain level of proficiency through ongoing product education as new product is added
- Coordinate with and serve as backup to Warranty team as needed
- Possess at least high school diploma or 2 years post-secondary education or relevant work experience
- Proven experience as a technical support representative in a call center environment or in a musical instrument manufacturer
- Trained as a professional audio or a musical instrument sales representative, a technical customer service or a call center representative or audio engineer preferably in a Front of House (FOH) or a studio
- Expert knowledge of and experience with computer-based recording hardware, software and various techniques
- Expert knowledge of professional audio, lighting and computer recording equipment
- Advanced knowledge of MIDI and how it is applied in various applications
- Ability to handle escalated calls and resolve unusual customer complaints, report and quality issues
- Superb customer service and relationship management skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: