|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Junior Administrator, Care Prosumer Division (Spares)
Location: Las Vegas, United States
The Junior Administrator, Care Prosumer Division (Spares) will provide spares and parts support for MUSIC Group’s line of professional audio and consumer products via phone, email and chat.
- Assist service centers and customers to identify needs of proper spare parts
- Facilitate the order process and provide customer updates on the status of shipments
- Coordinate with parts warehouse to identify and ship spares as needed
- Work with Field Authorized Service Centers (FASC) to resolve issues
- Process warranty claims submitted to FASC
- Handle special assignments and projects or other duties as assigned
- Possess at least Associates degree or specialized diploma in customer service studies
- At least three years’ experience assisting customers with spare parts orders in a professional audio or consumer electronics company
- With experience handling phone-based customer support
- Superb customer service and relationship management skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
- Possess multi-lingual skills is highly desirable
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: