|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Makati, Philippines
- Admin pool, supporting departments reporting to CFO's office
- Assist in CFO's office, ensure smooth running of general day-to-day office operations
- Provide administrative support to the CFO and departments reporting to CFO
- Organize and coordinate CFO's diary and travel arrangements etc.
- Coordinate, monitor and ensure that all tasks, initiatives and responsibilities directed by the CFO are performed efficiently and promptly (within the time frames provided, and in the proper manners and procedures)
- Organize, filter and manage all written and electronic correspondences for the CFO's office
- Maintain, provide proper and timely execution, and record approvals for the CFO's Office, i.e. Leave Applications, Expense Claims, Travel Requisitions, Travel Claims, Training Requisitions, Training Plans/Schedules, Agreements and Purchase Requisitions etc.
- Maintain and/or create department org chart, budget record, presentation materials, policies and department handbook where applicable
- Plan and organize meetings/workshops/conference/recreational activities
- Assist in admin pool function in the day-to-day operation of the office, duties included but not limited to answering phone calls, cover reception duties during lunch hours, maintaining the general office environment clean and conducive
- Plan, organize and execute activities related to general office operations
- Act as backup for Executive Assistant - CEO's Office
- Provide support to CTO & other Senior Executives when needed
- Maintain vendor relations
- In-charge of global travel arrangement of employees
- Secretarial training, financial skills, computer literacy, business processes
- At least 7 years experience as secretary/PA/EA, resourceful, interactive with local and overseas
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Must be willing to work on extended hours when required
- Must be able to work on own without direct supervision
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: