|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Engineer, Product Engineering
Location: Kidderminster, United Kingdom
The person will mainly support New Product Introduction processes for Professional Division products, specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Design test programs and strategies for complex electronic products within the Professional Division
- Serve as support in all aspects of test equipment designs for manufacturing systems located in China
- Provide onsite and offsite technical support to all internal departments for both existing and new products
- Provide support to all elements of electronic and mechanical designs and manufacturing processes both for internal and external
- Diagnose, repair and analyze root cause of fault conditions down to component level on both complex digital and analogue printed circuit board assemblies while ensuring a high quality standard is being adhered to (IPC standards)
- Analyze systems and process breakdowns and troubleshoot within short time frames
- Manage own activities in line with work schedules
- Work as part of a team to achieve departmental targets
- Monitor and manage own performance and quality against defined targets
- Accurate and clear completion of all relevant paperwork
- Degree in Electronics or any relevant field in Music Technology
- Experience with programming and debugging of test software
- Strong knowledge of digital and analogue electronics
- Comfortable with reading and writing test documentation
- Proficient computer skills particularly in Microsoft Office or Open Source Office
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a global, multi-cultural and multi-tasked environment, added advantage is previous exposure to a manufacturing industry
- Flexible in work processes such as willingness to work on extended hours if and when required or in different areas of the business, among others
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently, possess strong problem-solving skills, and has innovative approach towards work
- Ability to work on strict deadlines and has keen attention to details
- Possess at least one of the following skills or expertise in said areas is highly preferred:
- -Complex PCBA electronics
- -PCBA/SMT process
- -Boundary scan test theory and practical and test instrumentation
- -CPLD/FPGA - Xilinx toolset
- -IPC Standards
- -Labview development and debugging
- -APX/Audio instrument scripting and debugging
- -Root Cause analysis and loop closure
- -Programming language such as C or VB
- -Schematic designing and PCB lay-outing
- -Solid understanding of complex test and assembly procedures
- -Mechanical engineering skills
- -Project management skills
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: