|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
- Conceptualize design of professional audio equipment, musical instruments, and their related products from its cosmetic appearance to its structure through coordination with the Product Manager and achieving his requirements
- Interface with related design teams such as concept, system, acoustic design, and project management teams during product development considering design form, fit, and function
- Design and provide mechanical part drawings and specifications for manufacturability and serviceability in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Prepare and supply detailed assembly drawings with parts list, assembly information, and product views and sections to support prototyping and production departments
- Provide photo-realistic product renderings for decision support purposes (legal and product survey)
- Prepare, check, and ensure accuracy of Bill of Materials (BOM) and its structure
- Conduct product design review in conformance to concept, functionality, and manufacturability
- Analyze engineering problems, and propose corrective actions and implement design improvement for developing models
- Issue the necessary design change notice and initiate the execution of the design change
- Define the packaging design specification of product and supply detailed packaging assembly information and BOM
- Manage design data and component libraries through the use of Autodesk Vault
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or any related field of study
- With at least 2 years of mechanical or product design experience
- Experience working hands-on with industrial designers and project managers is an advantage
- Familiar with 2D and 3D CAD Software
- Skills in solid modeling, assembly drawing and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Must have a good knowledge of Engineering materials such as plastic, rubber, sheet metal, aluminium and wood board
- Knowledge in design standards related to plastic injection molding, die-casting, molding, and sheet metal forming
- Knowledge of packaging materials such as blister, cardboard, pulp and ployfoam and its production processes
- Knowledge in engineering standards such as JIS/ANSI/ISO/DIN
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, knowledge of the theory and principles of electro-mechanical design
- Good communication skills are required to work as part of a team
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good work ethic and a passion for audio and music
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: