|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
As a mobile application developer, the person will have a customer focus and deliver cool apps for a world leading Audio Company. The person will work in a team of 4-7 members under the direction and coaching of a Team Leader and develop innovative apps using agile processes.
- Analyze requirements and provide time estimates
- Meet with the team to revise on-going tasks
- Provide feedback and ideas on ways to improve products and processes
- Provide suitable design documentation
- Interact with artists, concept and testing departments
- Design, code, test, maintain and most importantly, deliver cool Apps
- Bachelor’s or Masteral Degree in Computer Science / Engineering and/or more than 1 year of demonstrable experience
- Strong knowledge of OOP software design and patterns
- Strong knowledge of Objective C or Java and C / C++
- Experience of Xcode
- Good knowledge of software testing and profiling
- Experience with Cocoa, Android
- Pro audio experience or keen interest in music is a must
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: