|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
- Take over mechanical related materials sourcing
- Co-operate internally of mechanical group and take over related materials sourcing, and work with R&D, Material and QA departments together
- Develop and audit vendors with potentials periodically and submit qualified samples to R&D for new product
- Responsible for negotiation of all materials of mechanical group, including tooling and unit price, and submit the report to management for approval before updates in BOS system
- Provide estimated price for new project materials based on engineering data
- Trace and analyze the market situation of raw materials, and deal with vendors' requests on price up/down accordingly before submit the report to management for approval
- Control material cost, schedule cost down
- Keep sourcing lead-free materials to meet RoHS compliances
- Complete department daily, weekly and monthly reports on time
- College or associate degree above
- With 2 years of sourcing experience, familiar with electronic materials as well as the market situation of raw materials
- Above CET-4 or good command of spoken and written English
- With strong negotiation skills
- Familiar with logistics and finance workflows
- Familiar with operation of EXCEL and WORD software
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: