|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Kidderminster, United Kingdom
The person is primarily responsible for providing comprehensive facilities services in all site areas. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure site area is clean and tidy at all times by performing maintenance duties such as simple gardening, site cleaning, and the like
- Maintain adequate supplies of cleaning equipment and toilet consumables as and when required
- Transfer cardboard and general waste from the trash bins throughout the site to the recycling skip or minimizer on a regular basis
- Dispose general office waste collected by the contract cleaners on a daily basis
- Arrange skip collections with various vendors
- Drive pool car as and when required
- Perform relevant tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Possess full UK clean driving license
- High level of attention to details and accuracy
- Trustworthy, reliable and has genuine dedication to the company
- Pro-active and has initiative with a common sense approach towards workload
- Committed and willing to render extra hours of work if and when required
- Possess a counterbalance fork lift truck license is desirable
- Active interest in music or professional audio is an advantage
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: