|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Assistant Manager, Recruitment
The Assistant Manager, Recruitment Operations will be responsible for building and sustaining the global recruitment operations, including recruiting strategy, recruiting system and process opportunities to ensure that the team meets its strategic and operational objectives. This role will collaborate closely with the entire team and cross-functional groups to provide support in the execution of talent management strategic projects and measures to track success.
- Evaluate work flow and identify system/process enhancements necessary to better align the recruitment strategy with key business goals in consultation with business and HR leaders
- Assist in the preparation of project work plans and execution of projects such as organizational review, talent management and resource plan, job analysis, among others; project work plan should include financial impact, risk plan, quality plans, timelines, communication plan, etc.
- Lead in periodic reviews of overall service delivery of the global recruitment team and support teams and identify solutions to address deviations from service level agreement
- Provide learning programs to recruitment team and hiring managers to enhance their competencies in talent acquisition for effective execution of selection and hiring process
- Prepare recruitment analytics to accurately track our success and identify opportunity trends
- Assist in the development of overall recruitment and sourcing strategy
- Handle hard to find and key positions
- Develop employer branding strategy and other global initiatives to attract and retain talents
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with minimum of 8 years full cycle recruiting experience, with at least 3 years of which in a team management capacity; preferably with global recruiting background
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects requiring organizational and time-management skills
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and can work independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast past dynamic environment
- Finds innovative solutions and doesn’t accept the status quo
- Proven experience in implementing recruiting infrastructure, policies and procedures
- Ability to develop out of the box strategy and sourcing techniques to fill difficult positions
- Advanced knowledge of recruiting best practices, recruiting systems, compliance and overall knowledge of HR disciplines
- Strong organizational skills and with high attention to details
- Above average English communication skills, both oral and written
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: