|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
- Prepare and maintain expense request tracker including tracking of task distribution and turn-around time
- Assist in the verification of global expense requests including UK, US, PH, SG as follows:
- Verification and / or correction of foreign currency exchange rates in accordance with the policy
- Verification of clerical accuracy
- Verification if expense requests are approved in accordance with the approved approval matirx
- Verification if expense requests are duly supported by approved eTRs, ePRs, etc
- Extraction of BPM expense reports of the concerned entities such as printing of supporting documents to expense claims, approval documentation, audit trail, among others
- Maintenance of processed global expense requests working papers and reports database in Confluence including scanning of relevant supporting documents and reports
- Handle other duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or any Finance related course
- Good computer skills such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint or any open office with the ability to perform basic analytical skills
- Good oral and written english communication skills
- Able to perform simple mathematical calculations
- Team player and willing to work extended hours if required
- At least 1 year related experience preferred
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: