|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Assistant Accountant, Accounts Receivable
- Responsible for accounts receivable functions so that customer receipts and related transactions are properly and accurately completed and recorded on a timely basis
- Ensure all financial transactions are compliant with financial standards
- Account creation:
- Evaluate new customers' credit worthiness, assign credit limit and terms
- Cash application:
- Process and verify money received from customers
- Prepare direct debit according to due date
- Check early settlement discounts and grants depending on date of funds received
- Handle Letter of Credits
- Monitor Accounts Receivable Aging
- Initiate or carry out correspondence with customers to collect amounts outstanding, inform legal council if necessary
- Create, process and post reminder or dunning letters for overdue items
- Credit Notes:
- Resolve customers disputes on billing and collection
- Create and process credit notes
- Post and reconcile bank account statements
- Reconcile intercompany balances
- Reconcile AR accounts on a regular basis
- Monitor correctness of all financial transactions
- Act as a back-up to other team members
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting
- At least 5 years of Finance and Accounting working experiences in a high-volume computerized accounting environment in a MNC
- Proficiency with MS Excel and ERP system
- Knowledge of internal controls within AR function
- This is a contractual position for 3 months
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: