|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Assistant Accountant, Accounts Payable
- Ensure correct processing of invoices and timely payments to vendors
- Ensure all financial transactions are compliant with financial standards
- Carry-out company directives on policies and procedures for AP
- Maintain vendor master data (creation/changes/deactivation)
- Invoice Verification:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices
- Process invoice posting in ERP
- Create domestic and foreign bank transfer line items and transfer journals for AP (outgoing payments)
- Process check request and employee cash advance
- Match outgoing payments against open items
- Notify vendors and employees of payment details
- Preparation of 4-week rolling cash forecast
- Preparation of intercompany fund transfer request
- Post bank account transactions related to AP and ensure its completeness before monthend
- Perform vendor revaluation at month-end
- Work with GL to set up and release vendor accruals
- Reconcile bank account statements related to vendor payments
- Reconcile intercompany balances
- Reconcile AP accounts on a regular basis
- Monitor correctness of all financial transactions
- Act as a back-up to other team members
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Accounting
- At least 3 years of Finance and Accounting working experience in a high-volume computerized accounting environment in an MNC
- Work experience in a Shared Service Center preferred
- Business partner mentality with strong service mindset and keenness to work closely with the operations team
- Proficiency in the English language both oral and written
- Proficiency in ERP system (Axapta preferred) and MS Excel
- Knowledge of internal controls within AP function
- This is a contractual position for 3 months
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: