|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Analyst, Help Desk
Location: Makati, Philippines
- Receive and provide the best possible troubleshooting support for issues that users may call in about.
- Understand the functionality of each application and be able to highlight incorrect usage of the application based on pre-defined process flows.
- Provide the 1st level support and maintenance for application software and hardware, to our global offices to meet pre-defined SLAs.
- Analyze requests and suggest possible workaround to users.
- Maintain and update Internal Service Ticketing system for all reported issues based on agreed SLAs.
- Update Business process team of trends in issues and reports to meet the demand of the business.
- Escalate potential issues that arise from the incorrect application usage and modification requests to 2nd level support.
- Bachelor’s degree from top-ranked universities or colleges in Computer Science, Technology and any other related field or an equivalent work experience
- Prior experience in ERP applications, Microsoft Office Applications, Macintosh OS and functionalities and supporting web applications
- Prior experience in any of the following applications is an advantage – SAP ERP (ECC6); Salesforce.com, Oracle Agile, ECM/BPM, SAP BPC
- Previous BPO or Technical Support experience in supporting a multinational company
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in implementing/ supporting Enterprise application software. These include ERP, CRM, PLM, Consolidation and Budgeting and Web applications
- Knowledgeable in providing technical support for MS Windows, Mac OS and other Apple products.
- Familiarity in VPN, remote access, network support in an enterprise and hardware issues
- Excellent command of English – oral and written
- Customer Service orientation is a key requirement
- Ability to create user documentation and provide training
- In order to provide 24x7 support to our offices located globally, a rotating work schedule is required including public holidays
- Familiar with IT Helpdesk applications and process, SLA and escalation processes
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: