|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Kidderminster, United Kingdom
- Organize and provide administrative activities for external warehouses to support production plan and customer orders
- Update and monitor inbound and outbound inventory movements in line with production plan to ensure ERP system is up-to-date
- Handle finished goods shipment from external warehouse – maintain serial number logging and ensure products are shipped in a timely manner
- Identify available inventories and create lists of available products to maximize MUSIC Group eBay sales of BEHRINGER, BUGERA and B stock MKT products
- Ensure all product-related queries from customers are responded to in a timely manner
- Handle obsolete inventories and prospect to establish key sales opportunities for stock products
- Coordinate stock take and reconcile inventories in line with documented process
- Select kits in line with building requirements
- Process sample and China requirements in line with the required procedure
- Provide day-to-day Oracle support and raise requests in BPM as and when required
- Cover purchasing requirements as required
- Support any other ad hoc projects as and when required
- Previous relevant experience with familiarity in MS Office particularly in Word and Excel, Oracle, and eBay
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- With high levels of accuracy and attention to details
- Pro-active or self-starter with a common sense approach to assigned workload
- Committed and flexible in working hours
- Reliable, trustworthy and has genuine dedication to the business
- Previous experience with SAP handling inventory transactions and movements is highly desirable
- Active interest in music or pro-audio is highly preferred
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: