|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Administrator, Spares Order
Location: Kidderminster, United Kingdom
The person will provide administrative support to the Manufacturing Manager and Planning Manager along with the day-to-day activities.
- Maximize MUSIC Group's ebay sales of Behringer, Bugera and B-stock MKT
- Deliver positive eBay customer support to all sales activities
- Deal with obsolete inventories and turn stock into a financial benefit for the Company
- Coordinate stock take in line with documented processes
- Reconcile inventories in line with advised processes
- Select kits in line with build requirements
- Process sample and China requirements in line with process
- Provide daily Oracle or system support
- Cover purchasing requirements as and when required via Oracle BPM
- Support any other ad hoc projects as and when required
- Familiar with MS Office (Word/Excel), Oracle, eBay, and the like
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Committed & flexible when in comes to working hours
- Reliable, trustworthy and genuine dedication and interest in the business
- Proactive self-starter with a common sense approach to workload
- Strong organization skills
- High level of attention to details
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Active interest in music and/or pro audio is an advantage
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: