|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
The AVP, Marketing is responsible for building and executing word-class marketing portfolio and programs including marketing communications and creative solutions so that products and services are aligned with business strategy, delivered on time & on budget, and exceed industry quality standards.
- Propose marketing budget and execute marketing plans according to approved budget
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities
- Actively evaluate and develop new marketing executions and identify improvements to internal tools, standards, templates for process and workflow automation
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and implement improvements as required
- Coach, mentor and enhance the team’s ability to deliver and exceed expectations while creating opportunities for career progression
- Direct and oversee creation of marketing solutions including collaterals, branding, graphics, multimedia, and website design either directly or on an outsourced basis
- Develop strategic marketing plans and implement tactics to address customers, markets and geographic aspects
- Develop and maintain shared database of brand and marketing assets for global use
- Develop, implement and maintain brand style guides for marketing materials across all brands
- Direct and execute all aspects of marketing communications, including branding, public relations, advertising, case studies, trade shows, seminars and events, collaterals, market research, and content either directly or on an outsourced basis
- Develop and direct social media marketing strategy along with the Product Support Team such as maximizing blogging sites, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media sites to effectively position MUSIC Group brands in the market place
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales training, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support
- Work closely with Product Managers, Project Managers to identify market demands and product opportunities and with Sales to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- At least 10-15 years of managerial experience in marketing in a pro audio or consumer electronics company
- Extensive marketing services background with products and services in a B2B environment
- Thorough understanding of the full range of marketing services tools and best practices in pro audio or MI products
- Knowledge in online marketing and web technology
- Proven experience managing the creative development process
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and constructive criticism
- Adaptable and flexible – ability to change course/tasks based in the changing needs of the business
- Detail-oriented, thorough, strong follow through and sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills for all levels, both internally and externally
- Team player with good organizational skills
- Proven experience working with and leading cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: